[Samba] SuSE 7.2 update

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Fri Feb 1 09:05:15 GMT 2002

Don't know about your particular situation, but imho if going from package
to source versions, delete first and install source, I have many times been
caught out by non-standard installation points.  If you do go for source,
note that on ./configure the options --sysconfdir= and --with-configdir=
are different, the LATTER is the place where programs will look for smb.conf

Martyn