[Samba] A problem about ICMP Destination Unreachable

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Wed Dec 25 14:02:00 GMT 2002

Have you gotten any responses?
This sounds like a network issue, not a samba issue.
As an amateur, I track these problems down by:
1. Looking at the output of tcpdump.
2. Looking at arp -n.
3. Looking into misconfigured DNS.
4. Putting the server into lmhosts or hosts.
5. Looking at route -n.

Joel