[Samba] xp problem

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sat Dec 21 20:28:00 GMT 2002

Pippo,

We will need more information than this to help you. Please explain in
detail what happens when you try to access the WinXP machine from Win2K
and vica versa.

You need to explain how your samba is configured as well as how the
Win2K/XP systems are configured. Without this information we would be jst
guessing - not very productive.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra