[Samba] Trouble Printing

Chris Dos chris at chrisdos.com
Wed Dec 18 18:11:02 GMT 2002

I've having a heck of time getting all of my Windows 2000/XP clients to
print.  Some can print fine.  Others get an error that it can't write to
the printer.  I'm getting this message in log for someone that's having
trouble:
[2002/12/18 11:05:24, 0]
rpc_server/srv_pipe_hnd.c:unmarshall_rpc_header(398)
   unmarshall_rpc_header: FIRST endianness flag (0) different in next PDU !

I'm at a total loss.  I've been banging my head on this for the last
three days.  I thought switching to cups would solve this, no go.  I
just can't figure out why this works for some and not for others.  Any
thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

	Chris

--
Chris Dos