[Samba] slowness when using roaming profiles

Dariush Forouher dariush at forouher.de
Tue Dec 17 20:57:08 GMT 2002

Am Die, 2002-12-17 um 20.19 schrieb John H Terpstra:
> Just FYI - the user in question had an Outlook PST file that was nearly
> 1 Gigabyte in size. PST files are stored as part of the profile!! Any

Interessting, if I try to copy a profile >80mb back to samba, I doesn't
work (IIRC samba denies access to the profile share). Do you know if
this is a bug of my old samba 2.2.3 installation or something related to
Windows2K? I haven't looked further into it because this border is just
fine for me.

ciao
Dariush
--