[Samba] Profiles and Win2000

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Dec 17 20:30:02 GMT 2002

Fridtjof,

The attached registry update file will solve your problem.
Just double-click on it while logged in as 'Administrator' and it will set
the registry so that on log-out each the user's roaming profile will be
deleted from the local cache.

PS: I added this file to the ~samba/docs/Registry directory for future
reference. It will be in samba-3.0.0.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra