[Samba] Profiles and Win2000

Fridtjof Busse fridtjof.busse at gmx.de
Tue Dec 17 16:50:01 GMT 2002

Hi
We're running Samba 2.2.7a as a PDC for Windows2000 SP2 Clients.
Everthing works just fine, but there is one problem:
The clients save their profiles on the PDC (~/.Profiles), but don't
delete the local copy of the profile (C:\My Documents\$user).
This causes a really big problem, since the client's HD's aren't that
big and these profiles grow every day.
Is there any way to stop Windows 2000 from saving those profiles
locally?
I found some threads in the archive, but not a real solution.
Any hints?
--
Fridtjof Busse
Real programmers never work 9 to 5. If any real programmers are around