[Samba] File Duplication

Jennifer Crusade JCrusade at gtess1.com
Mon Dec 2 19:44:02 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have a quick question that I am hoping you can help me with. We have a
server running RedHat 7.3 with Samba 2.2.3 it has a mount to a windows 2000
server. It just uses this as a pointer but for some reason on certain files
(all of a sudden) it is showing duplicates. If a file named today.cvf is
showing it will show it again as today.cvf. If you look at the server where
the data is stored it just shows one copy. Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated. I have unsubscribed from the group that is why I have emailed
you directly.

Thanks,

Jennifer Crusade
GTESS Corp.