[Samba] Change the character

FABIANO JOSE COSTOLA fcostola at osite.com.br
Thu Aug 29 18:38:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I am from Brazil and my language, portuguese, has some different character
from english, german... Anyway, my share directories (folder) is been
showing with stranges character as this ├ , or ┼ this one. An
example: the file server at my lan is a samba server and the workstantions
are all windows, so at the windows explorer a directory is shown like this:
Or♂amentos, BUT the real name is Orçamentos (portugues word).

Please does anybody know how to set the samba server with a Latin Language.

Thank you

Fabiano