[Samba] unable to connect

Dale Herring dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 04:44:28 GMT 2002

I have installed samba on my linux server.
I had this working on a old server and recently
rebuilt it. Currently running kernel 2.4.18
samba 2.2.5

I am able to connect to my server from my office
system.
But unable to connect from my internal network at
home.
smb.conf has the following

hosts allow = 192.168.1. 127. 64.216.1XX.XXX
the 64 block being my office block and exact ip for my
work system.

I can see the system in my network neighborhood on my
windows systems at home. But get the "not authorized
to access this account from this workstation error."
Ideas??