[Samba] Sharing a CD-RW

Deepak Chawla dchawla at cse.unl.edu
Tue Aug 20 21:54:00 GMT 2002

Hey Buchan,
I tried the IMHO solution and it worked great. I can burn CD's off of my
desktop from my laptop.. and so can my friends.. :) You should try it
yourself..
Just one problem though, it ejects the CD-RW for you to place a blank CD in,
I find it of a little inconvenience.. so I can't burn a CD (even if there's
a blank one inside) from say my office, or my friend's place. Minor
problem.. and I think I can treak around the code a little to make it
configurable.
thanks again
deepak