[Samba] Are these BUGS? anyone experienced either of these?

Schmeling, Bernd Bernd.Schmeling at ish.com
Sun Aug 18 23:14:00 GMT 2002

I think, your first problem is not a bug, because in the man page of
smb.conf the using of the "!" in the username map means that the mapping is
stopped, when a mapping is done by the (current) line.
In your example, the mapping stops only when user99 was mapped.

So you have to put a "!" in every line except the last line.

Bernd