REPOST: [Samba] queuepause/queueresume and w2k machines, won' t work

Shane Drinkwater Shane_Drinkwater at pa-ucl.com
Thu Aug 15 10:33:00 GMT 2002

Trevor,
Are you using LPRng or CUPS???  All of my testing so far has been with
LPRng/ LINUX RED-HAT Vers 6.2, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and I have also complied
my own version of LPRng. I am also not the first person to find this
problem. Check the Thread, SANTOS Alexandre Moutinho
[alexandre.santos at contacto.sonae.pt] also has had problems( LPRng buffer
scrapping problems..)....
                    Shane