[Samba] Update -- Username to SID translation on Security Tab

James S. Martin james.martin at digex.com
Tue Aug 13 08:16:00 GMT 2002

This is weird...  So it seems that it's not able to map the SID to
username with only my account.  For anyone else it works fine.  (Well I
tried 3 other people's account).  I looked at my account via and
ldapbrowser and it seems my account has a lot more attributes than the
folks whos accounts do work.  I find this very strange.

James