[Samba] Update -- Username to SID translation on Security Tab

Buchan Milne bgmilne at cae.co.za
Tue Aug 13 05:49:00 GMT 2002

Oops, I missed that.

I only have access to one production winbind box, and it's at a client,
and it doesn't really do much file serving (it mainly does mail).

Set debug level to somewhere between 3 and 5, and then check the logs
that apply to the connection. I found errors not being able to map the
SID to a uid, thus it couldn't apply an ACL.

This, AFAIK, is *supposed* to work.

Buchan