[Samba] Unable to open configuration file "/anywhere i specify"

nero one nero_oner at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 18:12:00 GMT 2002

Thank you Joel.  While my Email eloquence might not be up to par, I do know my way around my
system.  I can't seem to figure this one out either.  I'm in the process of eliminating everything
except a vanilla install to see whether that will resolve the issue.  I'll keep on adding after
that.

Thanks for the time - if anyone else has any ideas . . ? :)