[Samba] samba authentication with Netscape Directory Server

Kailash Kayastha kkayast at abcv.com
Mon Aug 12 07:23:00 GMT 2002

Hello:

I am working on setting up Samba Server. I already have NescapeDS 4.12 with
NT-Sync running. I am already using this synced database to authenticate web
server users. I now need to use this synced database for authenticating
Samba users as well. I would appreciate if someone in this list could point
me to the URL or send some docs for setting up this one. I have read
Samba-PDC LDAP howto which talks specifically about setting up OpenLDAP
though not the NetscapeDS.

Thanks in advance-
Kailash