[Samba] Drive Mapping issue on W2K

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Sat Aug 10 19:58:01 GMT 2002

Yes, that is normal. Actually, Win98 also uses drive z:, but it unmaps
it when the login script is done. If you tried to map z: to another
directory on Win98 in the login script, you would get an error that the
drive is already mapped. This is because Window internally maps drive Z:
to run the script.  From what I have seen, W2k just leaves the home
directory mapped.

Trey Nolen