[Samba] Drive Mapping issue on W2K

Tim Boring tboring at insight.rr.com
Sat Aug 10 15:59:00 GMT 2002

I've recently added a w2k client to our company domain and noticed that
when a user logs into the w2k client, samba is mapping the user's home
directory twice, once to h:\ (which is how I've set up the logon
script), and a second time as z:\ (which is not designated at all in the
logon script).

The weird thing is that the same user can then log on from a win98
client and the user's home directory is mapped only once, as it should
be.

Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

Thanks,
Tim