[Samba] question about PDC & permissions

Jeff Bluemel jeff at vtengineering.com
Sat Aug 10 10:14:01 GMT 2002

OK...

I have set samba up as a primary domain controller for my internal network.  everything is working perfectly, almost.  although I have machines that have joined the domain, and my shares are working properly, I have been unable to set any of the accounds with administrative priviledges.  I am unable to find any documention on doing so.

how (prefferable using smbpasswd) can I set a user as a domain user?  I know I can use smbpasswd -U to set them as a normal user, but that doen't resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Jeff Bluemel
jeff at vtengineering.com
www.vtengineering.com