[Samba] Printing to XP printer

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Aug 8 19:09:02 GMT 2002

I am not clear if the printer is attached to the RedHat or the XP machine.
It sounds like the XP machine is handling the printer, based on your
printcap. Of course, I do not know anything about your
:if=/usr/share/printconf/util/mf_wrapper:

If the XP machine is handling the printer, samba doesn't have anything
to do with printing. smbclient would, though.  Please clarify.

If XP is handling the printer, you need to have some way to filter the job
on linux.

Joel