[Samba] Help me please

Eduardo Castillo guayocastillo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:27:02 GMT 2002

Hi, my name is Eduardo Castillo, i'm from Guatemala and i'm the Administrator of the LAN in my job, recently we change our operating system to Linux Suse 7.0 in the server and i need to configurate a few devices called HP Jet Directo to print in the net, my problem is that i need to create a port with an IP address and i have done it with YAST, i have installed a printer and in the server name i typed the ip addres of the device, then i shared it from SAMBA but when i install and send to print toward this printer it inmediately is in pause. What can i do to fix this problem? please answer this message.

          Thanks

                          Eduardo Castillo
                          Guatemala