[Samba] Desperately needing help with Samba

FRANAT at aol.com FRANAT at aol.com
Sat Aug 3 20:27:02 GMT 2002

I have been trying to setup Samba on my home network but... it is giving me a
hard time. I went to the diagnosis.txt that comes with Redhat 7.2 and tried
some of the tests. I tried the first three and on the first one I got an
error message. "session request to [servername] failed (Not listening for
calling name". I got a second one in that same first test "session request to
"SMBSERVER failed (Not listening for calling name". Can anyone suggest
anything?

thanking you in advance
franco