[Samba] Engineering Forums

John Haestad john.haestad at civilnews.com
Mon Apr 29 09:35:02 GMT 2002

Hi Samba,

A quick note to see if you are still interested in joining our free Civil Engineering technical forums.

  WaterTalk (water supply)
  StormTalk (stormwater management)
  Sewertalk (sanitary sewer modeling)

Visit: http://www.haestad.com/forums/05

Best Regards,

John Haestad
President & CEO
Haestad Methods

This email intended for samba at samba.org only.

Haestad Methods, Inc. provides the highest quality software, textbooks, and continuing education to Civil Engineers and Water Resources Professionals.

Our software maps, manages, and models your "city water", "city sewer", and your roadway and urban drainage systems.

"When it pours, we reign"

If you were sent this mail in error, you may remove yourself by responding to this mail with the word "remove" in the subject line.

Haestad Methods
+1-203-755-1666 voice
+1-203-597-1488 fax
11546-1013683