[Samba] Samba & PDC & Concurrent Logins

Simon Jester tanstaafl_bh at netzero.net
Tue Apr 23 12:08:02 GMT 2002

Hi Martin,

Can't give you a complete answer, but can point you to where to look...

You have two choices that I can think of:

1) Don't use roaming profiles, and each computer will have its own profile,

2) Make the Roaming Profile mandatory - this will cause it to not save any
changes made after logging in- it will just d/l the profile each time.
Here's a fairly good explanation:

http://networking.earthweb.com/netos/article/0,,12083_625291,00.html

There may be other options, but none I can think off of the top of my head.

Simon