[Samba] Windows password caching - NT server vs Samba....(was Simple (?) question )

Van Sickler, Jim vansickj-eodc at Kaman.com
Mon Apr 15 14:13:02 GMT 2002

There is, actually - unix user name = domain user name
even if they're  the same, they should be mapped in
the file;  otherwise it sees it as an unknown (to unix, at least)
user trying to access the server via smb.

Jim

> I'll keep looking in the docs.
>
> rich

As many docs as there are, it's never enough!!!

Jim