[Samba] Samba Domain Authentication working fine excpet for XP.

Patrick Gunerud slu at firerun.net
Wed Apr 10 16:03:02 GMT 2002

Did you try the using the WinXP_SignOrSeal.reg file that is included
with the documentation?  I have included the contents of the file below:
REGEDIT4

;
; This registry key (gathered from the Samba-tng lists) is needed
; for a Windows XP client to join and logon to a Samba domain
;

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters
"RequireSignOrSeal"=dword:00000000

Patrick