[Samba] (fwd) upgrading to the latest Samba on RedHat

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Fri Apr 5 12:59:02 GMT 2002

(Doralice, you need to use the samba support mailing list.  The
webmaster address is just for website-related questions.)

Could somebody help this person?

----- Forwarded message from "Eckart, Doralice" <doralice.eckart at rainin.com> -----

From: "Eckart, Doralice" <doralice.eckart at rainin.com>
To: webmaster at samba.org
Subject: Samba Update
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:05:02 -0800

I have RedHat Linux 7.1 installed. I need to update my Samba -2.0.7-36 to
new version of Samba. Can you please some information about, how can I
update Samba. Also if possible I have a hard time to make Samba works in the
init 5, when I try to connect I get an error saying: Netscape's network
connection was refused by the server 127.0.0.1: 901 The Server may not be
accepting connections or may be busy . Try connecting again later. I try
couple times and no results so far.
Could you please help me?

I really appreciate, thanks

Doralice Eckart