Server saved Profiles?!

Akop Pogosian akopps at CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Sep 28 02:54:02 GMT 2001

Hello Andreas, this is the second email I am getting from you.  I
don't really mind it much, I am just curious about how it was sent to
me.  I am subscribing to samba-ntdom but now samba mailing list.  So,
I am wondering why this message ended up in my inbox. Did you BCC this
message to samba-ntdom or something?

-akop