Please, Help me.
d.maraja at reply.it
Thu Sep 27 02:39:02 GMT 2001
I have downloaded from the internet ftp site the samba's gz file and I have
installed the program on my Server (Sun SPARC Solaris).
I have done the following steps to install the program:
1. With the ROOT user, I have created the "/usr/local/samba" directory with
following permissions: drwxr-xr-x
2. I have put the "samba-2.2.1a-sparc-solaris-2.8.pkg.gz" file into the
temporary directory on the server.
3. I have run the following command: gunzip -d
4. I have run the following command: pkgadd -d
5. I have customized the "/usr/local/samba/lib/smbd.conf" file.
At this point, I would like to test the validity of the smbd.conf file using
the testparm program. I have run the program but the following error
ld.so.1: ./testparm: fatal: libgen.so.1: open failed: No such file or
I do not what I can do.
Do you have any suggestion to solve the problem?
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
More information about the samba