Access Log Files

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Mon Sep 17 04:46:02 GMT 2001

Look at the predefined variables in samba. %U has the name you want, %m the
machine name, %T date and time.
Section 4 or thereabout of the book with swat shows these.
make a preexec = echo %U %m %T > MyPrintLog.
I am not sure if this will work in your global section.
Look at this link:

http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba/2001-September/057358.html

Joel