Access Log Files

wil van der wee wmmvdwee at hawedo.com
Mon Sep 17 00:09:09 GMT 2001

Hi All,

I have following question about samba. I'am running a website with samba, and have
a protected area (username and password required for clients) I want to have a
seperate accesslog file in which I can see which users have logged in, including date
and time. Is this possible with the standard samba software, or do I need a seperate
application for this. If I need other software for this, can somebody suggest me
software. If I can do this with samba, please also tell me how to do this.

Thanks for any help

Best regards,

Wil