Spool filename changing!
Daniel William Schultz
danws at terra.com.br
Fri Oct 26 05:24:02 GMT 2001
As I asked about this problem and received just one answer ( that do
not solved this problem... ) I decided to look around and find any
I went to google ( www.google.com ) and started a search for "smbprn"...
And some results appear on the screen :)
Now, when I use lpq, appears as this
name-of-file.doc, or name-of-file.lwp
So, for the company, the problem was solved :)))))
Everyone logs on putty ( ssh! ) and get access to spool :)
Here is the link to the solution:
Here is my printer command:
print command = lpr -r -P%p -J '%J' %s
More information about the samba