twice delete a directory before it really is deleted

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Oct 26 05:44:19 GMT 2001

 -- Warning -- I'm guessing here --

Try turning off all oplocks.  Win9X has a lot of trouble with oplocks.  This
just has the sound of the Windows machine thinking it's OK to cache
information indefinately, and that sounds like broken oplock usage to me.

Also, could you let me know if that's the solution, since I'm guessing.

-Bill

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technology technical services