Win2K Errors using samba 2.2.2

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Oct 24 16:18:02 GMT 2001

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 04:15:06PM -0700, Mitch McNeel wrote:
> Well,  I configured/compiled/installed the latest CVS version of samba and we still received the
> error (on a good note, only one (1) today).  Prior to installing the latest CVS version, we
> received multiple errors (same user) and from multiple users.

Ok, can you send me *exactly* what you're getting in the log
(I am tracking so many bugs at the moment I've forgotten exactly
what we're fixing here).

If this is one of the oplock related errors it should be causing
an smb_panic() to be called which we should catch with a "panic action"
parameter and get a gdb backtrace.

Thanks,

	Jeremy.