Best way to upgrade Samba

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Oct 19 18:10:04 GMT 2001

If you aren't afraid to learn a little linux, too, I would go to samba.org
and get the latest version of samba and try to compile it. If you can, I
would  make install it.
Everything will change from RH in regards to locations of binaries,
configuration files, and log files, but at least the people on this list,
who mostly use this same sort of generic approach, will be of more use to
you. I mean, why be one of the minority using RH 6 and samba?
Joel