Problem with printer driver sharing Win2k klients.

Arve Emil Myrås sido at depth.org
Wed Nov 28 01:50:06 GMT 2001

Hi...
I got this new server at work that I have to get 100% up and running by
tomorrow.
It's running Samba 2.2.1a on SuSE 7.3 Pro
It's supposed to be VPN - File and Printer Server
The printers are:
One OCE 700C / CS90 color copier and One OCE 3165
And there is only one problem left.
I can install the printer drivers for Win9x & NT on the samba server.
But I can't figure out how to install Win2000/XP drivers.
When trying to use a Win2k pro client to install the drivers it just
complains about the driver not being compatible with my windows version
when I press ok in the "Additional Drivers" requester. After selecting
Win2000 driver for installation but BEFORE I get any file requester.

Do I need another directory below print$ for the win2000 driver??

Hope somebody can help me here..

-Arve Emil Myrås
 NOrWAY