Linux and Windows NT

Pablo Fanjul Gómez pablo.fanjul at seresco.es
Fri Nov 23 07:36:05 GMT 2001

	I have several Unix machines (AIX, linux, SCO) in a Windows NT-bases
network (including NT domain). I confifigured samba in UNIX as a Windows
workstation, usin nt domain PDC as passwd servers. Just two problem:
Autenthify throw MS proxy server fron Unix machines :((NTLM not supported).
And MS Exchange client enviroment. Just mail me if you want to know more
abaut my config files and procedures ;-).