[winXP] HP6MP "IT DOESN'T WORK !!!!!"

Gerald (Jerry) Carter jerry at samba.org
Thu Nov 22 18:16:01 GMT 2001

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Chris wrote:

> The "use client driver" and spoolss things don't work for me with 2.2.1a
> and XP.

Neither of these parameters, "use client driver" or "disable spoolss",
existed in 2.2.1a.  Try to reproduce these errors against 2.2.2,
and possibly the SAMBA_2_2 cvs tree.

> I keep getting errors like the ones below. My guess is it is somehow
> related to these errors, but I'm damned if I can figure it out.

We haven't spent a great deal of time testing against WinXP
yet (in regards to the printing code).

cheers, jerry
 www.samba.org              SAMBA  Team             jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org