[winXP] HP6MP "IT DOESN'T WORK !!!!!"

Chris chris at bitmead.com
Thu Nov 22 16:53:02 GMT 2001

The "use client driver" and spoolss things don't work for me with 2.2.1a
and XP.

I keep getting errors like the ones below. My guess is it is somehow
related to
these errors, but I'm damned if I can figure it out.

[2001/11/23 11:31:22, 0]
rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:close_printer_handle(257)
  close_printer_handle: Invalid handle (OTHER)
[2001/11/23 11:31:41, 0] rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:get_printer_snum(333)
  get_printer_snum: Invalid handle (OTHER)
[2001/11/23 11:31:41, 0]