Samba Feature Usage: Does anybody use these options? Can we kill them?

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Mon Nov 12 06:29:06 GMT 2001

Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> nt smb support
> This parameter is forced = yes, there is no (known) reason to disable
> this functionality

	This option should default to yes, but be retained
	for a fixed time after the last report of it
	being necessary to turn it off.  My leaky memory
	says that was last month...

All the rest sound sane: they're arguably bug-fixes!

--dave
Americas Customer Engineering, | some people and astonish the rest.
SunPS Integration Services.    |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com