Notification for done print jobs

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Nov 6 04:26:04 GMT 2001

Here is what I log for each connect from a user.
I think that %I is what you what. %M also might work. You will might need
the user name, which would be either %U or %u, depending on how you run
security.
Joel
Primary goup name of u = ftp (%G)
IP address of client = 192.168.0.2 (%I)
Netbios name of server = jhammer6 (%L)
Internet DNS of client= hammer2.jhammer.org (%M)
NIS home directory= jhammer6 (%N)
Protocal level = NT1 (%R)
Current time and date= 2001/11/05 15:04:22 (%T)
Session user name (one the client wanted)= jlh (%U)
Architecture of remote machine= Samba (%a)
Process ID of current server= 8323 (%d)
Internet DNS hostname of server= jhammer6 (%h)
Path of services home directory from NIS= (%p)
Samba version= 2.2.1a (%v)
Home directory of user in u= /home/ftp (%H)
Root directory of current service = / (%P)
Name of current service = public (%S)
Primary group name of u in share = ftp (%g)
User name of current service = ftp (%u)