Help...Help....WInbind Enum User Problem in Samba 2.2.2

ncc22, Gecis (CAP, GECIS) Gecis.ncc22 at gecis.ge.com
Thu Nov 1 20:00:15 GMT 2001

Hi!,
I have done everything same as you have specified below.

Now Only thing what I have changed later is :
>  	winbind enum users = yes
>   	 winbind enum groups = yes

I am able to get reply from # wbinfo -u

		and	# wbinfo -g i am able to see the domain user and groups.

Now I need to know , what # wbinfo -t and "finger DOMAIN\user "will return  ,how to log the diffrent thred in detail.

Please reply...

Your suggestions and guidelines will be our driving force.

Best Regards
Deep Pandey
Network Control Centre (GECIS 22 A & B)
Gurgaon, India