compiling samba 2.2.0 on IRIX 6.5.x

Eric Boucher eric_boucher60 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 12:12:28 GMT 2001

Hi everyone,

I have a problem compiling the new version of samba
2.2.0 on my IRIX machine. The configure script in the
source directory works well, but when I try to make
the make command, it start compiling and suddenly stop
and I have this error message:

compiling rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c: in function
'getprinterdriverdir_level1'
compiling rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c: 5779: 'FALSE'
undeclared (First use in this function)
compiling rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:5779: (Each
undeclared identifier is reported only once)
compiling rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:5779: For each
function it appears in
***Error code1 (bu21)

Is there somebody who had the same problem as I have
or where can I get help with it? (What is Error code1
(bu21)?)

Thanks a lot

Eric