I need know, how mount smb filesystem on SCO UNIX

Tellez Jimenez Mauricio mtell947 at alumnos.fei.uv.mx
Thu Mar 29 16:44:59 GMT 2001

Hi Alberto, I have samba running on LinuPPP and to mount a windows share I do this:

mount -t smb //maquina_windows/share /mount_point

For example, if I want to mount the share games of machine prueba,  on /mnt/share I just type:

mount -t smb //prueba/games /mnt/share

Bye.
Mauricio Tellez
Fac. de Informatica