SAMBA error "sytem not accessible / The remote procedure call fai led"

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Mon Jan 29 22:36:49 GMT 2001

Hi Eric,
We're about to gr the 2.0.7 version of Samba/iX here at HP for MPE/iX
version 6.5; I have tested this and don't have this problem there.  But if
you'de like to set your log level = 10 in smb.conf and try again (with
\\servername) from your nt client, I'd be glad to take a look at the logfile
and see if I can see what the problem is.
Hope this helps,
Don