(no subject)

deepak chaudhari deepak_c23 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 11:51:49 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have a problem.

I have windowsNT and SUSE linux connected using lan.

On my NT machine I have a software called NEAT.
I print file Named 'OrderConfirmationSlip' from NEAT
at random intervals.I am actually storing these files
in a shared directory using samba on Linux box.
The username is administrator to connect using samba.
On linux share sometimes I get files with names
ADMINISTRA.xxxxxx where xxxxxx can be any random
characters to make the file unique.This does not
happen always.Sometimes I get filename as
'NEAT-OrderConfirmationSlip' and because of this I
face problems since the data gets overwritten.
I can move these files temporarily to some other
directory by running a script specified in smb.conf
file with print command option. but this does not
solve the problem
Please tell me how can I ensure that i get all the
files as ADMINISTRA.xxxxxx?.

thank you in advance.

Deepak