samba

Petra Computer Services petrapc at firstnet.com.jo
Sat Feb 24 04:36:24 GMT 2001

Dear Sir.

I setup my samba well , I installed it then I added it into start up , it work probably , I can see other computer  in network and browse it , they can see my computer , but they can't browse it , it requested for password , they can see my localhost name , in Network Neighborhood , so I want to add a user , I don't want security .
please advice

I have the following network  :-

computer 1 : pcwin , OS : MS.Windows 98SE , GroupName : MDKGROUP , IP  : 192.178.168.1
computer 2 : pclinux , OS : Linux Mandrake V7.2 , GroupName : MDKGROUP , IP :192.178.168.2