problem with long user login names.

Mike Kennedy mikek at syrinx.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 20 10:30:50 GMT 2001

Since UNIX usernames are supposed to be 8 characters long they
are probably getting truncated along the way so that a home
directory for "Administrator" would be created "Administ."=20

You probably need to set up a user name map file to map long=20
usernames to shorter UNIX usernames.

--
Mike Kennedy
Systems Group, C&C