Error with 2.2

Steve Kennedy steve at gbnet.org
Tue Feb 20 11:30:33 GMT 2001

I've been using the CVS version of 2.2 as a domain controller,
I can log-into the domain fine.

When it executes the logon script, I get an error though

[2001/02/19 21:12:17, 0] smbd/service.c:(246)
  trillian (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) couldn't find service home

In the script it contains net use H: /home

This used to work in 2.0.7 with a Win98 client ?

Should I just use a user specific logon.bat and then
mount a specific home directory ?

Steve

p.s. It's amazing how many people try and mount/connect to shares,
I wonder if it's people off this mailing list ?

--
home steve at gbnet.org       * Flat 2, 43 Howitt Road, Belsize Pk, London NW3 4LU
work steve at thus.net        * tel +44-(0)207 483 1169    FAX +44-(0)207 483 2455